I honestly cannot believe it is September! I feel like it was just yesterday when I was getting ready to be gone for so much of the summer! I have seen so many bloggers set goals for themselves for each month and I'd like to join in on the fun. I think each month gives us each a great start to really make a fresh start for us to try our very best.
Here are my September goals:
- Run at least 5 days a week. I had to take a break from this during August since I sprained my ankle, but I started the month off right with a great run this morning! I want to continue this throughout the rest of September.
- Clean my house on Thursdays. I'm going to be gone for at least part of every weekend during the month of September. I hate coming home to a dirty house, with suitcases of laundry to do. So, this month, I am making it a goal to have a clean house on Thursday so it will (hopefully) be clean when I come home on Sunday.
- Spend time first thing in the morning with God. I am starting a new Bible Study next week and I would like to have this be the first thing I cross off my list every day!
- See my friends at least once a week. This is not always easy when our schedules get very busy. However, some of my in-town friends and I have decided to try to have a Sunday night dinner together. I really want to get this idea moving and spend some quality time with my sweet friends.
- Start substitute teaching! I am home most days, while working nights and weekends. So, I would like to starting substituting to get out of the house more, meet new people, and bring in a little extra cash! I'd love to start a vacation fund with my subbing money. :)
- Take down all of my summer decorations and get ready for fall in our home!
Alright friends, those are my goals for this month. I will check back in on these at the end of the month! And, tell me--are you making any goals for the month of September?